Search This Blog

Provided by SEO company.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Oh man! I... wow.



I don't think the "smokin hot wife" part was needed, but at least this guy knows what to truly be thankful for as a NASCAR fan. Seriously, I died when he said boogity! That cracked me up. (For those who don't know, Darryl Waltrip says "Boogity Boogity Boogity" at the beginning of each race.) How many of y'all honestly think about every word you use during your prayers? How often do y'all ask for brownies to strengthen and nourish?

We could have had a High Councilmen give the prayer. 2 hours later, we could all wake up and watch the race start.

This prayer was said in Tennessee, part of the bible belt. I highly doubt a lot of people in that crowd haven't heard an "appropriate" prayer.

I'd take this over testimonies laced with confession, sobbing, travel details, and verbatim statements that get repeated over and over again.

At the end of the day, NASCAR is a second religion to a lot us down here in Dixie.

Listen, If y'all agree to leave us alone, than we'll promise to try really really hard not to rebel again. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment