Search This Blog

Provided by SEO company.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Wintertime in Florida



Now, those temps may not seem all that bad to most of my blog readers, who live in the Midwest/ mountain west. What you don't understand, however, is that this is with Florida humidity, so that 27 degree low in Holly Hill (Just north of Daytona) is more like 10-16 degrees elsewhere. It's not pleasant. And, to top it off, I'll be riding my bike to work tomorrow at 8am, the coldest time of the day. Oh, and my route takes me 5 miles north and 2.5 miles west, meaning i'll be getting further away from the ocean at the same time I move north, which means the temps will be about 5 degrees colder, which when you factor in the fact that I'm on a bike, it will feel somewhat like, 1000 degrees colder. Yippee. If suddenly, my blog is no longer updated, you'll know I died.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it's dry here. I still get ice inside my nose when I walk to class though.

    ReplyDelete