Search This Blog

Provided by SEO company.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

This sunday night.

I love the gospel. My friend Sam is getting his endowments Tuesday, and is leaving for his mission in a few weeks. I'm so excited for him. I remember who was just a few years ago, and the contrast between that Sam and this Sam is truly beautiful. It has made me reflective of how much I have been changed by Christ over the past year or so. It took some extremely difficult situations in life to make me see what was there, but now I know that despite the fact I caused those situations, Christ used those things so show me his love, and show me that he knows what is truly best for me. I cannot wait for the chance to serve a mission. I can feel it coming, I can almost "taste" it if you will. a $4000 hospital bill isn't going to stop me.

1 comment: