Search This Blog

Provided by SEO company.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Things I've done since I got home from work

Changed
Went to the bathroom
Checked email/ Facebook/ ect.
Picked up where I left off with "Digital Fortress"
Took perishable food out of the freezer
Went back to reading
Read one chapter too far
Kept reading.
re-positioned myself several times over the course of 4 hours while reading.
Screamed at my book.
Threatened to painfully end said inanimate object's life.
Loudly said "Are you kidding me?" several times.
Went to the bathroom
Realized I still had perishable food sitting out- four hours later.
Found a lull in the action that I can leave-off at.

This reminds me of when I read 'Hunger Games". I was up till 230am.

I'm going to sleep now. Maybe
No, I wanna keep reading.
But, I should sleep.
But if I sleep, I'll have dreams about cryptographers and unbreakable codes and national security and treason and murder and paid assassins.
But I work 645-4 tomorrow, and I really need to sleep.

Damn you, good books. :/

1 comment: