Search This Blog

Provided by SEO company.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

November in Florida

I've had so many blah posts lately, I figured I'd post some positive stuff.


This is the only ice rink where you can break out a sweat while skating. 


I think this sign is awesome; you don't see these everywhere.


 
I love the way our beach looks in the fall. 



That's a sunset from the top of the Seabreeze Bridge, north causeway. 

I had an awesome time with Bri. We skated for about an hour and a half, then we had dinner at Johnny Rocket's, an old-fashioned diner at the Ocean Walk Plaza. We sat and talked for an hour and a half. We then skated till they closed at 10. Afterwards, we hung out at her house for about an hour and talked. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures. I love the shipwreck sign. We DEFINITELY don't have those in Idaho. Sounds like a very fun date. I've never been ice skating on a rink. I slip and slide across every driveway, parking lot, and sidewalk for 6 months out of the year; doing it for recreation seems silly.

    ReplyDelete