Search This Blog

Provided by SEO company.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Time for an update

So, I have been terrible at keeping my blag lately. I'm sure my three loyal readers are just oh-so sad about this.

Chick-Fil-A is awesome. While I have been under a lot of stress during the 2pm-4pm period, that's just part of working fast food.

With a single click, my weeks and weeks of work (weeks of procrastination and a few days of work) was gone. That's right, my long-awaited taxes rant was accidentally deleted. I'm gunna do an abridged version later today. I've decided I'm going to do a series of rants. My ideas so far are
Taxes", "What is a Man?", "Virginity, Virtue and Value" and "Common Courtesy".


I also might add a rant on a crazy  idea I have for saving money in the federal budget: eliminate the House of Representatives.


Stay Posted. First rant should be up later today.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Yes, I did miss your posts. You have good thoughts.
    2. Glad you like your job.
    3. I think I'd have a conniption if my writing was deleted.
    4. I have a better idea: eliminate pennies.

    ReplyDelete