Search This Blog

Provided by SEO company.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

general update (lots of pics)

So, I haven't really posted any pictures of Sarah and I lately, so here ya go


This is my favorite picture of us 

This was us when we went ice skating back in December. (I love that the City did the beachside ice skating again this year. So cool and unique.) Notice I am clean shaven. This is rare for me. I had to for my job at UPS. kinda glad I'm not doing that anymore. 

This is us in line to ride The Hulk at Universal's Islands of Adventure, the #1 rated steel roller coaster in America. Worth every second of the wait.

Outside Ollivanders at the Harry Potter world at IoA

I just like this picture. 


So a few weeks ago, I got some free tickets to the race here at Daytona. (NASCAR races here twice a year. The Daytona 500 is in February. It's the first race of the season, and the most coveted trophy in NASCAR. No driver's career is complete without winning the Daytona 500.  The July race is the Firecracker 400 (Otherwise known as the Pepsi 400, and currently the Coke Zero 400) It's not as prestigious, but still a great race. 



4 of NASCAR's most well-known (retired) drivers love on TV

So I got to be one of those annoying fans who jumps around behind the live broadcast trying to get on TV. 






She did a pre-race concert. Her accent sounds so fake and so forced when you hear it live. She ain't Dixie. 


My favorite driver, Jeff Gordon, during driver introductions. 

Kyle Bush's car on display outside one of the local Wal-Marts. (this is a show model- they put hundreds of hours into building and fine-tuning the actual race cars, so they don't risk them being damaged by the general public.)

Kevin Harvick's show car

Greg Biffle's show car, and the hood of Joey Logano's show car. 

How drunk do you have to be to pass out with that much noise?

I also shot a few videos:

Roll-off:


Green Flag:


3rd lap (first lap at full speed, roughly 195-200 mph as they drive by)


And, I shot a pass-by right next to the wall. I thought my ears were gunna explode. SO FREAKING LOUD! My ears physically hurt for about 10 minutes afterwards, all from 5 seconds of this:

Back in November, I checked off a big item on my bucket list: Go see the Gators whoop ass in the swamp!

This is the pool where Ryan Lochte trained for the olympics 


Love the blue trees





Amazing precision. I was geeking out so bad when the band came out. I miss band. 


I should add this was a 3rd and 21... needless to say, they punted next play. Can't beat the Muschamp defense.  

TD! (Well, a second early)

Not the best Offensive performance, but we had 3 ints, and a W is still a W


And of Course, opening kickoff:


I had two more teeth removed. I'll simply link the photos from my FB; they are a bit gross if ya don't like blood.  MY TEEF!

No comments:

Post a Comment