Search This Blog

Provided by SEO company.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

5 movies my future wife must also love

catchy title, no?

1) Regiletto: This a beautiful movie. It is one of the many movies Melinda's family exposed me to. This one, however, is far above the rest.

2) The Ultimate Gift: I'm man enough to admit I cried during this movie. So incredibly powerful.

3) Secondhand Lions: This movie showed much of what I wanna be like when I'm old.

4) The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King:   Yes, I loved this movie. I have yet to read the books, but the movie was very-well made. It's one of the few movies to come out in the past 10 years that didn't suck in some way, except for the 12 endings.

5) Father Goose: Old-school comedy. Clean. Intelligent. Just like it should be.

2 comments:

  1. The only one of these I have actually seen is LotR. The extended version is better than the original, and the books suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First three: Fantastic.
    4: Not a fan of fantasy, but I'd probably watch them once. If I had nothing better to do.
    5: Never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete