Search This Blog

Provided by SEO company.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

from awesome to suck in record time

Today started out great- woke up at a decent time, slept well after i finally fell asleep, and felt great. I had some odd dreams, and few unpleasant ones, but overall a good start to my day. Rode down to the boardwalk and hung out for about an hour and a half. Then my brother and I headed down to the DMV so I can take my renewal and update my address- didn't happen. My mom's registration was expired, as was her insurance card, so I couldn't take the test. So stupid. And it was so easily avoidable. All you have to do is keep your cards in the damn glove box- that's it. my dad insists though, that he is gunna get "more organized" and keep everything in a particular spot. Well, the glove box makes for a great spot for that crap. My room is a mess most of the time, but i know EXACTLY where everything is- and I almost never lose things, like current registration forms. I have yet to lose anything since I moved and have been allowed finally to keep my room as I damn well please.

This week has sucked so much. Sunday I got sick. Monday, I was very sick all day. Tuesday, still sick, and other crap happed. Wednesday, I was sick but I am out of sick days so I had to go to work anyways. When will this week be over??? I pray next week is better. I am supposed to hear from Laura Next week- and I cannot describe accurately the emotional mix I am feeling because of that. I love her, and I can't wait to hear from her, but I can't shake this feeling that it isn't going to go the way I've been hoping for; I feel like I've held on for 6 months, but she hasn't. Almost every day I expect to find a UPS box addressed to me from her with my stuff and a note saying that she is moving on. She said not to worry, but, the reply she gave me doesn't quite answer the question. I dunno, maybe Brooke is right and I am just blowing this way out of proportions like I usually do. I used to be such a patient person, what happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment